Conception of the Russian gastronomy weeks organization was elaborated by the International Center of Wine and Gastronomy (which is an Affiliate Member of the United Nations World Tourism Organization) with an active personal support of the UNWTO Secretary-General T. Rifai.
The conception of the Russian gastronomy week consists in conduction in different countries of the world of a set of events aimed to:
- strengthening cultural and business relations between the countries participating in the Week;
- popularization of the country as an attractive tourist destination;
- increasing the mutual tourist flow between the countries participating in the Week;
- demonstration of regional tourism opportunities, regional cuisine, regional food and beverage to the international public;
- drawing attention to the investment projects in hospitality industry of the countries participating in the Week;
- mutual increase of export and import of food and beverage of the countries participating in the Week.
Russian gastronomy week in Madrid, Spain 2015 (Post Release)
Russian gastronomy week in Madrid and Barcelona, Spain 2016 (Post release)
Partners of the Russian gastronomy week in Cyprus 2017
General media partner